AA cup bras
AA cup bras are just what many small breasted women need. And I know many of them (still) wear an A, B, or C cup instead.
- How will I know if I need an AA cup?
- What are the best places to buy an AA cup?
- What brands should I be looking for?
DOBREVA Women’s Front Close Bra Underwired Push Up Bra Plunge AA – DD cups
How will I know if I need an AA cup?
As I keep mentioning, petite busted women are everywhere. Even though it might sometimes feel you’re one of a few.
AA cup bras are getting more and more common. And that’s a good thing. Boobs come as small as they like. It has always been this way and it will never change. Even though boobs may only seem to get bigger, us petite girls are everywhere.
It is easy for women with small boobs to go for the
You might need an AA cup bra if your current bra size cup A, B, or C is too big.
But it is not just going down (or up) a cup size. The first thing you have to decide on is your band size.
This seems simple. But let me show you what happens with a few examples.
- you wear 38A and find the cups too big, your band size feels fine and firm
» you might wanna try 38AA or 38AAA.
- you wear 36B and find the cups too big, your band size is a too loose
» you might wanna try 34B or 34A
- you wear 40C and find the cups too big, your band size is too tight
» you might wanna try 42B or 42A
Your current bra size has ‘sister sizes’ which are alternate sizes where the cup volume stays the same even though the band size and cup letter changes.
Depending on the bra style and brand, you could wear different bra sizes and they all fit you just fine.
I wear 34A, 34AA,
Best places to buy AA cup bras?
- AA cups at Herroom » brands: Amoena, Anita, Lula Lu, Tween Bee.
- AA cups at Thirdlove » 50% of women fall in between standard cup sizes, ThirdLove invented half-cup sizing. 34A½, 36A½, 38A½, 32B½, 34B½, 36B½, 30C½, 32C½, 34C½, 30D½, 32D ½, 30E½
- AA cups on Amazon: Pepper, Amoena, Anita, Tween Bee.
Brands specialized in AA cup sizes
Only just recently, in the year 2018, a new company called Pepper introduced their collection bras designed in AA – B cup. That is wonderful news. Read more about the Pepper bra in my top 3 brands for AA cups »
Not sure about your bra size at the moment?
If your bra doesn’t feel comfortable it is time to check your bra size.
A well-fitted bra certainly feels comfortable and makes you stop thinking and touching the bra all day long. A well-fitted bra makes you feel confident and your clothes look better because you feel and look better in them. Find out how to measure yourself »
- measure bra size – learn how to measure a small cup size »
- bra size calculator – find out your true bra size today!
- aaa cup – more about aaa cup bras »
- aa cup – more about aa cup bras »
- a cup – more about a cup bras »
- small bra blog – blogs on bras and more »
Is there a question about your bra still unanswered? Please let me know. I’ll be happy to advise.
Go to bra size calculator and determine your best bra size
Video Top 10 for petite ladies by Herroom
How To Measure Your Bra Size
Bras For Women With Small Cup Sizes
Bras For Strapless And Backless Dresses
Best Bra Styles For Deflated And Pendulous Breasts
Best Bras For The Plus Size Petite Woman
Cleavage Defined: The Hidden Truth