AA cup bras
AA cup bras are just what many small breasted women need. And I know many of them (still) wear an A or B cup instead.
As I keep mentioning, petite busted women are everywhere. Even though it might sometimes feel you’re one of a few.
AA cup bras are a getting more and more common. And that’s a good thing. Boobs come as small as they like. It has always been this way and it will never change. Even though boobs may only seem to get bigger, us petites are everywhere.
Only just recently, in the year 2018, a new company called Pepper introduced their collection bras designed in AA – B cup. That is wonderful news. Read more about the Pepper bra in my top 3 brands for AA cups »
If I was a lingerie manufacturer I would sure aim for petite sizes.
Well yes, I’m a petite myself. I would LOVE to have more choice in AA cups.
How do you know if you might need an AA cup? What are the best places to buy an AA cup? What brands would you be looking for?
When would I need an AA cup?
It is easy for women with small boobs to go for a wrong size when you don’t pay enough attention to measuring your own bust size and band size.
You might need an AA cup bra if your current bra size cup A or B is too big.
But it is not just going down a cup size. The first thing you have to decide on is your band size. But it could also mean you might need a larger cup size than you are wearing at this moment.
Your current bra size has ‘sister sizes’ which are alternate sizes where the cup volume stays the same even though the band size and cup letter changes.
In this sister bra size chart, you’ll see the 38AA has two sister sizes called 36A or 40AAA.
This seems simple. But let me show you what happens in the next example.
- you wear 38A and find the cups too big, your band size feels fine and firm
you probably would need 38AA or 38AAA.
- you wear 38A and find the cups too big, your band size is also a bit too loose
you probably would need 36A or maybe 36AA or 36AAA
- you wear 38A and find the cups too big, your band size is a bit too tight
you probably would need 40AA or 40AAA
Depending on the bra style and brand, you could wear different bra sizes and they all fit you just fine.
I wear 34A, 34AA,
Where can I find AA cup bras?
The greatest collection AA cups in the US does come from Lula Lu Lingerie. Lula Lu specializes in sizes 32AAA – 38AAA, 30AA to 38AA, 30A – 38A and, prior to selecting their styles, they test all of the products on small-busted fit models to ensure that the products have the desired fit along with style and quality.
- AA cups at Herroom » brands: Amoena, Anita, Lula Lu, Tween Bee.
- AA cups at Thirdlove » 50% of women fall in between standard cup sizes, ThirdLove invented half-cup sizing. 34A½, 36A½, 38A½, 32B½, 34B½, 36B½, 30C½, 32C½, 34C½, 30D½, 32D ½, 30E½
- AA cups on Amazon: Pepper, Amoena, Anita, Tween Bee.
Not sure about your bra size at the moment?
If your bra doesn’t feel comfortable it is time to check your bra size.
A well-fitted bra certainly feels comfortable and makes you stop thinking and touching the bra all day long. A well-fitted bra makes you feel confident and your clothes look better because you feel and look better in them. Find out how to measure yourself, go to bra size check.
Pages you’ll find on Brasforsmallcups.com
- bra small size – why every woman should be a bra LOVER
- bra size check – learn how to measure a small cup size
- small bra size chart – a chart with cup AAA – B sizes
- aaa cup – find out more about aaa cup bras
- aa cup – find out more about aa cup bras
- a cup – find out more about a cup bras
- bra blog – read my blogs on bras and more…
Is there a question about your bra still unanswered? Please let me know. I’ll be happy to advise.
Check out my bra size on Amazon!
|> AA cups||> A cups||> B cups||> C cups||> D+ cups|