AA cup bras
AA cup bras are just what many small breasted women need. And I know many of them (still) wear an A, B, or C cup instead.
- How will I know if I need an AA cup?
- What are the best places to buy an AA cup?
- What brands should I be looking for?
DOBREVA Women’s Front Close Bra Underwired Push Up Bra Plunge AA – DD cups
How will I know if I need an AA cup?
As I keep mentioning, petite busted women are everywhere. Even though it might sometimes feel you’re one of a few.
AA cup bras are getting more and more common. And that’s a good thing. Boobs come as small as they like. It has always been this way and it will never change. Even though boobs may only seem to get bigger, us petite girls are everywhere.
Read my full post on teenage bras and learn how to measure your first bra and where to find the best teenage bras »
It is easy for women with small boobs to go for the
You might need an AA cup bra if your current bra size cup A, B, or C is too big.
But it is not just going down (or up) a cup size. The first thing you have to decide on is your band size.
This seems simple. But let me show you what happens with a few examples.
- you wear 38A and find the cups too big, your band size feels fine and firm
» you might wanna try 38AA or 38AAA.
- you wear 36B and find the cups too big, your band size is a too loose
» you might wanna try 34B or 34A
- you wear 40C and find the cups too big, your band size is too tight
» you might wanna try 42B or 42A
Your current bra size has ‘sister sizes’ which are alternate sizes where the cup volume stays the same even though the band size and cup letter changes.
Depending on the bra style and brand, you could wear different bra sizes and they all fit you just fine.
I wear 34A, 34AA,
Best places to buy AA cup bras?
- AA cups at Herroom » brands: Amoena, Anita, Lula Lu, Tween Bee.
- AA cups at Thirdlove » 50% of women fall in between standard cup sizes, ThirdLove invented half-cup sizing. 34A½, 36A½, 38A½, 32B½, 34B½, 36B½, 30C½, 32C½, 34C½, 30D½, 32D ½, 30E½
- AA cups on Amazon: Pepper, Amoena, Anita, Tween Bee.
Brands specialized in AA cup sizes
Only just recently, in the year 2018, a new company called Pepper introduced their collection bras designed in AA – B cup. That is wonderful news. Read more about the Pepper bra in my top 3 brands for AA cups »
Best sports bras for small breasts
Small boobs need support from a sports bra like any other size.
Petite women do have a challenge (an extra one) when shopping for a sports bra. Where to find the best sports bras for small breasts in cup A, AA, and AAA?
4 great bikinis for AA cup
Where to find the best bikinis for small busts? What style bikini tops are best on women with smaller breasts? I found 4 bikinis tops that will work great for both A, AA & AAA cups.
- Volcom women’s Simply Solid V Neck Bikini Top.
- The Tie Knot bikini top from SweatyRocks.
- The Envy push-up bikini by Voda Swim.
- MaxCleavage gel bikinis AA – D cups, Read the full post on my top 4 bikinis tops »
The best adhesive bras for small breasts
The best adhesive bra for small breasts is what you’re looking for if you wear anything strapless, backless or frontless. Unless you want it all-natural of course and don’t mind showing your nipples and have no support for your breasts at all.
- How does an adhesive bra actually work?
- Will an adhesive bra work for my small boobs?
- Best sticky on bras for AA & A cups Read the full post on sticky bras for small boobs »
Bralettes for small breasts
Bralettes seem a very good choice for women with small boobs as they are made of light lacy fabrics. A lot of bralettes do feel rather braless and have little support. That’s fine if we choose so.
DOBREVA Women’s Front Closure Lace Bralette AA – DD cups
These bralettes will surely give you a bit more support because of (removable) pads and push-up style. Read the full post on AA – C cup bralettes »
The NuBra Push up sticky bra
The best thing about the NuBra (I find and many women with me) is the supernatural feel and sexy look at the same time. You’ll hardly feel the sticky bra, but it is sure there to give you a little boost, support, and coverage. Read more about the NuBra styles for AA – D cups »
Not sure about your bra size at the moment?
If your bra doesn’t feel comfortable it is time to check your bra size.
A well-fitted bra certainly feels comfortable and makes you stop thinking and touching the bra all day long. A well-fitted bra makes you feel confident and your clothes look better because you feel and look better in them. Find out how to measure yourself »
- measure bra size – learn how to measure a small cup size »
- bra size calculator – find out your true bra size today!
- aaa cup – more about aaa cup bras »
- aa cup – more about aa cup bras »
- a cup – more about a cup bras »
- small bra blog – blogs on bras and more »
Is there a question about your bra still unanswered? Please let me know. I’ll be happy to advise.
Go to bra size calculator and determine your best bra size
Video Top 10 for petite ladies by Herroom
How To Measure Your Bra Size
Bras For Women With Small Cup Sizes
Bras For Strapless And Backless Dresses
Best Bra Styles For Deflated And Pendulous Breasts
Best Bras For The Plus Size Petite Woman
Cleavage Defined: The Hidden Truth