AA cup bras
AA cup bras are a more common size than AAA cup bras.
I have a feeling the market for lingerie is – slowly – realizing more and more the existence of small breasted women and their need for non-girly bras.
Many women have discovered the AA cup bra and can be called bra LOVERS, owning and enjoying their well-fitted bra.
If I was a lingerie manufacturer I would sure aim for petite sizes.
Well yes, I’m a petite myself. I would LOVE to have more choice in AA cups.
I know a lot of other women with a small cup do too. And it’s also a further growing market, because a lot of women need an AA cup bra but are not wearing one at this moment. I myself was one of them for years, wearing a wrong size bra.
How do you know if you might need an AA cup? What are the best places to buy an AA cup? What brands would you be looking for?
When would I need an AA cup?
It is easy for women with small boobs to go for a wrong size when you don’t pay attention to measuring yourself and not dive into the world of petite bras.
You might need an AA cup bra if your current bra size cup A or B is too big.
But it is not just going down a cup size. The first thing you have to decide on is your band size.
Your current bra size has ‘sister sizes’ which are alternate sizes where the cup volume stays the same even though the band size and cup letter changes.
Lett me show you what happens by this example.
you wear 38A and could fit maybe the sister sizes 36B or 40AA, depending on your band size being closer to 36 or closer to 40.
This seems simple. But let me show you what happens in the next example.
- you wear 38A and find the cups too big, your band size feels fine and firm
you probably would need a 38AA or 38AAA.
- you wear 38A and find the cups too big, your band size is also a bit too loose
you probably would need 36A or maybe 36AA or 36AAA
- you wear 38A and find the cups too big, your band size is a bit tight
you probably would need 40AA or 40AAA
Where can I find AA cup bras?
The greatest collection AA cups in the US do come from Lula Lu Lingerie. Lula Lu specializes in sizes 32AAA – 38AAA, 30AA to 38AA, 30A – 38A and, prior to selecting their styles, they test all of the products on small-busted fit models to ensure that the products have the desired fit along with style and quality.
- AA cups at Herroom, brands: Amoena, Anita, Lula Lu, Tween Bee.
- AA cups at ThirdLove: 50% of women fall in between standard cup sizes, ThirdLove invented half-cup sizing.
- AA cups on Amazon: Pepper, Lula Lu, Amoena, Anita, Tween Bee.
The widest choice of the Lula Lu collection you’ll find on Herroom.
Not sure about your bra size at the moment?
If your bra doesn’t feel comfortable it is time to check your bra size.
A well-fitted bra certainly feels comfortable and makes you stop thinking and touching the bra all day long. A well-fitted bra makes you feel confident and your clothes look better because you feel and look better in them. Find out how to measure yourself, go to bra size check.
Pages you’ll find on Brasforsmallcups.com
- bra small size – why every woman should be a bra LOVER
- bra size check – learn how to measure a small cup size
- small bra size chart – a chart with cup AAA – B sizes
- aaa cup – find out more about aaa cup bras
- aa cup – find out more about aa cup bras
- a cup – find out more about a cup bras
- bra blog – read my blogs on bras and more…
Is there a question about your bra still unanswered? Please let me know. I’ll be happy to advise.
My top 3 favorite petite bra shops ♥
Amazon – wide range in aaa – b cups
| PETITE BRAS
>> visit Amazon
| PETITE BRAS
>> visit HerRoom
Third Love invented half-cup sizing, cups aa – k, including a½, b½, c½
| Half-cup sized BRAS
>> visit Third Love