Aaa cup bras
Bras in AAA cup are not a common size. You won’t find this cup size at many stores. And that’s a great shame because this cup size would be great for a lot of women.
When I started wearing bras (a long time ago…) the internet wasn’t there yet. I felt misplaced in a lingerie store which wasn’t strange as they could only sell me A cups. Or maybe a girly-like bra top.
My days of wearing a bad-fitted bra are over. Nowadays I’m actually a bra lover. Never thought I could love lingerie that much.
But let’s talk some more about AAA cup bras!
- how come that a lot of women do not wear them when it might actually be their perfect cup size?
- how will you know if you need an AAA cup bra yourself?
- wear to buy AAA cup bras?
Why are AAA cup bras unknown to a lot of small breasted women?
This list of reasons is built upon my experiences as a woman with small boobs. During the work in my lingerie store, I saw other petite ladies dealing with the same things as I was.
Why are AAA cups missed by women who actually need them?
- lingerie shops that we visit don’t sell AAA cups, so we cannot try them
- the same shop that we visit won’t be able to give us advice for the smallest boobs
- you may have heard (from other women!) the comment ‘why should you be wearing a bra anyway for having that small boobs’
- lots of small breasted women never enter a lingerie shop in
firstplace, feeling we don’t belong here… (which we indeed do not)
- like all women, regardless of what size, we sometimes keep wearing what we are used to, even if it’s wrong for us
- we do not take time to measure ourselves and do some online research (by reading this, now you do!)
It is important to realize that only a slightly different measurement can change your bra size altogether. It is normal that you wear a bad-fitted 40B at the moment, while you might actually need 42AA. That’s how close sizes lay beside each other.
How do I know if I need an aaa cup bra myself?
Invest a little of your time and start taking your measurements. You will need to measure your underbust and your bust size. That’s your first step. Secondly, you have to check a petite bra size chart for your best bra size.
I have bras now in a size 36AAA. This is a good size for me. But I also have bras in 34AA and 34A. All of these sizes fit me just fine. Depending on a model and a brand, I choose a different size sometimes.
Tell you, it is so good to be in control when shopping a bra. And there is no way back. Once you experienced a well-fitted bra you certainly don’t want to go back.Show me all Lingerie on Amazon »
Where can I find AAA cup bras in the US?
In the US there is one online shop Lula Lu, that sells cup aaa. Lula Lu specializes in sizes 32AAA – 38AAA, 30AA to 38AA, 30A – 38A and, prior to selecting the styles, they test all of their products on small-busted fit models.
The founder and owner of Lula Lu is Ellen Shing. About the definition of ‘petite’ she says: ‘For the definition of “petite,” the industry definition is that of a woman who is 5’ 4″ or under. We find this definition both too broad, as it does not address the size of a woman’s frame, and too height restrictive because there are women, for example, who are 5′ 10,” who wear a size 4 and have a small frame and bust size. Lula Lu selected sizes 30AA to 38A and dress sizes 0 to 8 to provide a focus for our definition of petite lingerie.’
You can shop Lula Lu Lingerie at
AAA cup bras in the UK
Specifically designed for women in 28 to 40 AA, A and B cups, as well as an exclusive range of AAA bras, sized 32 to 40.
Their small bras are available in cup sizes from AAAA, AAA, AA, A and B cups, in bust sizes 28 to 46 and with matching lingerie in sizes 6 to 18.
aaa – b cups
Before I became a bra LOVER I wore only A cup bras. I was never very happy with my bras and didn’t actually like wearing one. Which is not strange, because a wrong size bra does not give you the right fit and therefore will not bring you confidence. It can make you feel insecure instead.
A well-fitted bra gives you confidence. You look good in your bra without and with your clothes. Do you have any doubts about your bra size? Please check out the bra size chart for small cup sizes.
- measure bra size – learn how to measure a small cup size »
- bra size calculator – find out your true bra size today!
- aaa cup – more about aaa cup bras »
- aa cup – more about aa cup bras »
- a cup – more about a cup bras »
- small bra blog – blogs on bras and more »
Is there a question about your bra still unanswered? Please let me know. I’ll be happy to advise.
Go to bra size calculator and determine your best bra size
Video Top 10 for petite ladies by Herroom
How To Measure Your Bra Size
Bras For Women With Small Cup Sizes
Bras For Strapless And Backless Dresses
Best Bra Styles For Deflated And Pendulous Breasts
Best Bras For The Plus Size Petite Woman
Cleavage Defined: The Hidden Truth