As an Amazon Associate and publisher for several lingerie companies, I earn from qualifying purchases. The commission is paid by the retailers, at no cost to you.
About an average of more than 60% of women does not wear the right bra size.
Do you feel totally fine with your bra size? That’s great. You won’t need a bra size check. But if you do?
Bra Size Guide | index
- How to measure a small cup?
- A cup vs B cup | What’s the difference?
- Small bra size chart
- What are bra sister sizes?
- Measure your bra band | band too tight or too loose?
- Bras for sagging breasts
- Why you should hand wash your bras?
1. How to measure a small cup?
I became a true bra lover only after knowing my own bra measurements. Read more about taking measurements of a small cup »
With my measurements and the use of a small bra size chart, I learned which bra sizes would fit me (many women fit more than just one bra size).
Many women with smaller breasts may not ever have had a properly fitted bra in their lives before.
I meet a lot of women who wear a bra cup A who’d be better off with an AAA or AA cup. But it can also be that they might need a B cup instead of the A cup they’re wearing. Or even a C cup. Bra sizes can be quite close together.
2. A cup vs B cup
There is something about the cup volume every woman should realize.
- You can’t just compare cup sizes. You cannot just say that a cup B is bigger than a cup A.
- Because changing your band size automatically has an effect on the cup volume.
For example, the bras 40A, 42AA, and 38B all have the same cup volume.
3. Small bra size chart
As I mentioned before, bra sizes can be very close together. Really very close.
Maybe you wear an A or B cup now but need an AA or even a C cup at this moment. Only a slight change of your measurements could mean a different bra size than you are used to right now.
Bra sizes can be very close | check our small bra size chart AAA-B cups »
Want to check D+ cup sizes? do check the calculator on brasforlargecup.com »
4. What are bra sister sizes?
Bra sister sizes are bras that have different numbers but do have the same cup volume.
Decide over time what your preferences are. It can well be that you wear 3 different bra sizes that all fit you just fine. Depending on the bra style and the bra brand you might want to choose different bra sizes.
- Always remember that when going up or down a band size, your cup size will change too.
- Bras in 34A and 36A do not have the same cup size.
- The bras 34A and 36AA do have the same cup size. Read more about bra sister sizes here »
5. Band too tight or too loose? | How to measure your bra band size?
- how will I know if my current band size is still right for me?
- what if I measure just in between two possible band sizes? ‘How to decide on your best bra band size?’ »
6. The best bras for sagging breasts
What bra styles should you look for? And what bras you’d better avoid? Read the full blog »
In this blog also a great video from Herroom | Best Bra Styles for Deflated and Pendulous Breasts. You’ll learn what bra features work well for saggy breasts.
Handful has a collection of sports bras, bottoms, tops with a built-in bra, and bra pads. Great on women with smaller breasts, uneven breasts, and after mastectomy of one or two breasts | See the collection Handful at Amazon.com
7. Why you should hand wash your bra?
Your bra is a delicate treasure. And we expect from it to support us throughout the day (and nights). So why should we preferably hand wash bras?
The elastic fiber of our bra needs the best of care from us! Because a bra that is taken good care of will give you longer and better support.
Warner’s Women’s Elements of Bliss Wirefree Lift Bra A-D cups | See details at Amazon.com
Did you know regularly washing is important for the elastic fiber to regain its shape? Read the full post about ‘How to handwash your bra’»
Go to bra size calculator and determine your best bra size
Video Top 10 for petite ladies by Herroom
How To Measure Your Bra Size
Bras For Women With Small Cup Sizes
Bras For Strapless And Backless Dresses
Best Bra Styles For Deflated And Pendulous Breasts
Best Bras For The Plus Size Petite Woman
Cleavage Defined: The Hidden Truth