How to measure small sagging breast
A well-fitted bra is what all breasts deserve. Sagging or not. But how do you measure small sagging breasts the best way?
The pull of gravity works on any size of breasts. This fact is not the only thing that can (and will) cause your breasts sagging in some kind of way.
- Let’s look at the causes of sagging breasts and find out what’s the best way for you to measure your breasts. Want to do a bra size check right away? Go to bra fitting guide »
- is your bra well fitted still?
- how to measure your (sagging) breasts?
- how do you choose the best bra for your sagging little ones?
Causes of small breasts sagging
- just by aging (as we all do) and the fact that breast tissue is gradually losing elasticity
- during menopause, nature makes sure we lose more and more elasticity of the skin
- the more breast tissue you have compared to fat tissue the less chance of drooping
- you’ve lost weight (again)
- fluctuations in weight can cause extreme stretching of the breasts
- your breasts changed after given childbirth and breastfeeding your child
- you’ve had an operation of one or two of your breasts
Is your bra well fitted still?
A bra can give your boobs the lift you want. But when will you know if a bra isn’t quite a match anymore?
- Are you happy with your bra looking in de mirror?
- Does it feel supporting and still comfortable during the day?
If both answers are a no, you should (only) take a couple of minutes to get into the matter.
How to measure small sagging breasts?
Measure small sagging breasts – underbust measurement
Always start with taking up your underbust size.
Measure small sagging breasts – overbust measurement
The measuring of your cup size should be done over the fullest part of your breast. And this is where you should pay extra attention.
When your breasts are sagging:
- make sure you wear a well fitted non-padded bra and supporting bra
- if you do not have a bra or do not have a well-fitted bra you can bend over so your boobs are hanging down at 90 degrees. Measure from here.
- ask a friend to help if you feel you need some assistance
Measure a couple of times and write down the outcomes. Get yourself trained and experienced just by measuring again and again (if needed). This is important for any woman who wants to get to know her own body sizes.
How to choose the best bra for small sagging breasts?
After learning the size of your underbust and overbust you just simply choose a bra.
Is it that simple?
Well, yes really.
One more important thing!
If you have small boobs, be sure to have a look at a bra size chart that includes the small cups.
Be aware that a lot of size charts do not have AAA and AA cups in their size table. Find out more about sizing on our bra size check page »
Need a measuring tape? check out Amazon measuring tape for body »
Check out my bra size on Amazon!
|> AA cups||> A cups||> B cups||> C cups||> D+ cups|