How to measure small sagging breast
How to measure small sagging breasts the best way. A well-fitted bra is what all breasts deserve. Sagging or not.
The pull of gravity works on any size of breasts. But this is not the only thing that can (and will) cause your breasts sagging in some kind of way.
- Let’s look at some possible causes for small sagging breasts and find out what’s the best way for you to measure your breasts.
- is your bra well fitted still?
- how to measure your (sagging) breasts?
- how do you choose the best bra for your sagging little ones?
Causes of small breasts sagging
- just by aging (as we all do) and the fact that breast tissue is gradually losing elasticity
- during menopause, nature makes sure we lose more and more elasticity of the skin
- the more breast tissue you have compared to fat tissue the less chance of drooping
- you’ve lost weight (again)
- fluctuations in weight can cause extreme stretching of the breasts
- your breasts changed after given childbirth and breastfeeding your child
- you’ve had an operation
Is your bra well fitted still?
Are you happy with your bra looking in de mirror?
Does it feel supporting and still comfortable during the day?
If both answers are a no, you should (only) take a couple of minutes to get into the matter.
How to measure small sagging breasts
Measure small sagging breasts – underbust measurement
Always start with taking up your underbust size.
Measure small sagging breasts – overbust measurement
The measuring of your cup size should be done over the fullest part of your breast. And this is where you should pay extra attention.
When your breasts are sagging:
- make sure you wear a well fitted non-padded bra and supporting bra
- if you do not have a bra or do not have a well-fitted bra you can bend over so your boobs are hanging down at 90 degrees. Measure from here.
- ask a friend to help if you feel you need some assistance
Measure a couple of times and write down the outcomes. Get yourself trained and experienced just by measuring again and again (if needed). This is important for any woman who wants to get to know her own body sizes.
How to choose the best bra for small sagging breasts?
After learning the size of your underbust and overbust you just simply choose a bra.
Is it that simple?
Well, yes really.
One more important thing!
Look at a bra size chart that includes the small cups.
If you have small boobs, be aware that a lot of size charts do not have AAA and AA cups in their size table.
Ready to take up your sizes? Please read all the information you need on the bra size check page.
Where to shop? Amazon is BIG in all the lingerie brands you can think of…
Just click & see