As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases, see my full disclosure
Don’t miss out on getting your small bra size right. This bra size chart includes AAA and AA sizes. See size chart AAA-B
Why petites must check a small bra size chart?
If you have small boobs it is a must to check a small bra size chart.
How can you check properly if your cup size isn’t in the chart?
See my bra calculator or shop for bras at:
Lulalu bras for women with AAA, AA, A cups | bands 30-42 | See Lulalu.com
- if you check a chart that starts with cup A, you won’t be able to check your bra sizes properly
- simply because your size may just not be in it
- it could mean you settle for an A or B cup, instead of the AA or AAA cup you might actually need.
It is important to realize that most shops do not carry the smallest cup sizes and therefore cannot possibly give you proper advice. That goes for the lingerie store in the street, as well as for most online shops.
What they don’t sell they won’t be able to advise you on.
If you have small boobs and are not happy with your bra size right now?
In just about 10 minutes of your time, you can find your best bra size.
Dobreva Floral Lace Back Front Closure Push Up Plunge AA – DD cups | See Amazon.com
How to use the small bra size chart?
You have to measure your underbust and bust size.
First, check the underbust, and then second find your matching cup size.
- it’s normal that you might fit more than one bra size, and both sizes fit you just fine
- it is also a matter of personal preferences when choosing your bra size
- some women really dislike a tight band of the bra and tend to choose a looser band
- it is a thing of trial and error
- you might have 1 best bra size
- you might have 2 or maybe 3 sizes that fit you fine, also depending on the model and brand of the bra
Maximum Support Racerback Sports Bra with Removable Pads, AAA-D+ great for uneven breasts | See Amazon.com
Why different bra sizes may fit you just fine?
Let me give you an example. This will give you an idea of how to read the small bra-size chart.
Let’s say your underbust is 77 centimeters and your bust size is 85 centimeters. If you look at the chart you would have a band size 34 and a cup size AA.
You can also see that you are close to band size 36. If you measure 78 centimeters (only a difference of 1 centimeter!) you would likely choose a band size 36. If you look at the cup size you would then choose AAA. My advice is to try both sizes if you’re not sure what to choose.
Remember that going up or down a band size will change the volume of the cups.
The bra 38AA has less cup volume than the bra in 40AA. The bras 38AA and 36A have the same cup volume.
Mind you. The most support from a bra comes from the band. So this must feel a bit firm, but always comfortable.
Other articles you might like
Measure guide for smaller breasts
The average American cup size
Bra alternatives for a braless day
Small cup large band bras
A cup vs B cup
Bra extenders 1-5 hooks
What’s your boob type?
Buying your first bra
The best bra brands for cup AA
Lulalu Bras for women with AAA, AA, A cups | bands 30-42 | See Lulalu.com