Small bra size chart – AAA – B cups
If you have small boobs you really need a small bra size chart. If you check a chart that starts with cup A, you won’t be able to check your bra sizes. Simply because your sizes may just not be in it. And this could mean you settle for an A or B cup, instead of the AA or AAA cup you might actually need.
Be aware that many shops do not carry the smallest cup sizes and therefore cannot possibly give you proper advice. That goes for the lingerie store in the street, as well for most online shops (because of the simple fact they don’t sell the smallest cups and would and cannot advise you on this). If you have small boobs and are not happy with your bra size right now, you must take the lead as it comes to determine your best bra size (or sizes, because more sizes may fit you just fine »).
|Band size EU||60||65||70||75||80||85||90||95||100||105|
|US & UK | FR||28 | 75||30 | 80||32 | 85||34 | 90||36 | 95||38 | 100||40 | 105||42 | 110||44 | 115||46 | 120|
|Cup size||Bust size|
I find a small bra size chart the best way for petite women to find their best bra size. The chart will give you a quick insight into the best bra size for you to try.
And very important! If you’re in between sizes the chart will show you the other sizes you might try. Read more why 2 different bra sizes may fit you just fine »
How to use the small bra size chart?
Let me give you an example. This will give you the best idea on how to read the small bra size chart.
Let’s say your underbust is 77 centimeters and your bust size is 85 centimeters. If you look at the chart you would have a band size 34 and a cup size AA.
You can also see that you are close to band size 36. If you measure 78 centimeters (only a difference of 1 centimeter!) you would likely choose a band size 36. If you look at the cup size you would then choose AAA. My advice is to try both sizes if you’re not sure what to choose.
Remember that going up or down a band size will change the volume of the cups. The bra 38AA has less volume as the bra in 40AA. The bras 38AA and 36A have the same cup volume.
- it’s normal that you might fit more than one bra size, and both sizes fit you just fine
- it is also a matter of personal preferences when choosing your bra size
- some women really dislike a tight band of the bra and tend to choose a looser band
- it is a thing of trial and error
- you might have 1 best bra size
- you might have 2 or maybe 3 sizes that fit you fine, depending on the model and brand of the bra
Mind you. The most support of your bra comes from the band. So this must feel a bit firm, but always comfortable.
The elastic fiber of your bra is quite delicate. Therefore it is best to hand wash your bra. Did you know regularly washing is important for the elastic fiber to regain its shape?Show me all Lingerie on Amazon »
Small bra size chart, how precise should I measure?
Be precise when taking your measurements.
As I explained in the example before, one centimeter can make a difference. It could mean you might try a different band size and cup size.
How do I measure the best?
- measure the underbust, holding the tape pretty firm
- measure your bust size, holding the tape (not too tight) over the fullest part of your breasts
- write down the outcome
- measure again
- and again…
- confidence in measuring yourself will grow when doing it like 3 to 5 times in a row
Become a bra lover and start checking the small bra size chart
I’ll invite you to measure your own sizes and check them in the size chart yourself. Why?
For me, this worked.
After I learned about my own body sizes I started wearing a proper bra size for the first time in my life (being in my 40s …).
Petite women have a disadvantage when shopping because you might think the only small cup size around is an A. Thanks to the internet and some lovely designers making petite bras that’s all in the past.
Bra sizing should be taken seriously. But I meet a lot of women who never put in the time to have a proper look at their sizes. Even if they are not happy with the bra they are wearing (happened to me…).
I believe every woman can be a bra LOVER. Just spend a little of your time to read and learn a bit about bra sizing. We all deserve this lovely feeling of wearing a well-fitted bra!
Pages you’ll find on Brasforsmallcups.com
- bra small size – why every woman should be a bra LOVER »
- bra size check – learn how to measure a small cup size »
- small bra size chart – a chart with cup AAA – B sizes »
- aaa cup – find out more about AAA cup bras »
- aa cup – find out more about AA cup bras »
- a cup – find out more about A cup bras »
- bra blog – read my blogs on bras and more »
Is there a question about your bra still unanswered? Please let me know. I’ll be happy to advise.
Check out my bra size on Amazon!
|> AA cups||> A cups||> B cups||> C cups||> D+ cups|