|Band size EU||60||65||70||75||80||85||90||95||100||105|
|US & UK | FR||28 | 75||30 | 80||32 | 85||34 | 90||36 | 95||38 | 100||40 | 105||42 | 110||44 | 115||46 | 120|
|Cup size||Bust size|
I find a small bra size chart the best way for petite women to find their best bra size. The chart will give you a quick insight into the best bra size for you to try.
And very important! If you’re in between sizes the chart will show you the other sizes you might try.
If you have small boobs you really need a small bra size chart. A chart including all small cup sizes, like aaa, aa, a and b.
Be aware that many shops do not carry the smallest cup sizes and therefore cannot possibly give you a proper advice. Best to find out for yourself, with a little help of a small bra size chart.
How to use the small bra size chart?
Let me give you an example. This will give you the best idea on how to read the small bra size chart.
Let’s say your underbust is 77 centimeters and your bust size is 85 centimeters. If you look at the chart you would have a band size 34 and a cup size AA.
You can also see that you are close to band size 36. If you measure 78 centimeters (only a difference of 1 centimeter!) you would likely choose a band size 36. If you look at the cup size you would then choose AAA.
My advice is to try both sizes if you’re not sure what to choose. Especially if you have never wore the sizes before in your life.
- it’s normal that you might fit more than one bra size, and both sizes fit you just fine
- it is also a matter of personal preferences when choosing your bra size
- some women really dislike a tight band of the bra and tend to choose a looser band
- it is a thing of trial and error
- you might have 1 best bra size
- you might have 2 or maybe 3 sizes that fit you fine, depending on the model and brand of the bra
Mind you. The most support of your bra comes from the band. So this must feel a bit firm, but always comfortable.
Small bra size chart, how precise should I measure?
Be precise when taking your measurements.
As I explained in the example before, one centimeter can make a difference. It could mean you might try a different band size and cup size.
So measuring should be done precisely.
How do I measure the best?
- measure the underbust, holding the tape pretty firm
- measure your bust size, holding the tape (not too tight) over the fullest part of your breasts
- write down the outcome
- measure again
- and again…
- confidence in measuring yourself will grow when doing it like 3 to 5 times in a row
Become a bra lover and start checking the small bra size chart
I’ll invite you to measure your own sizes and check them in the size chart yourself. Why?
For me, this worked.
After I learned about my own body sizes I started wearing a proper bra size for the first time in my life (being in my 40s …).
Petite women have a disadvantage when shopping because you might think the only small cup size around is an A. Thanks to the internet and some lovely designers making petite bras that’s all in the past.
Bra sizing should be taken seriously. But I find many women who never put in the time to have a proper look at their sizes. Even if they are not happy with the bra they are wearing (happened to me…).
I believe every woman can be a bra LOVER. Just put in some time and learn a bit about bra sizing. Then you can really take charge during shopping for a well-fitted bra. And that’s a good feeling. Promise.
Pages you’ll find on Brasforsmallcups.com
- bra small size – why every woman should be a bra LOVER
- bra size check – learn how to measure a small cup size
- small bra size chart – a chart with cup AAA – B sizes
- aaa cup – find out more about aaa cup bras
- aa cup – find out more about aa cup bras
- a cup – find out more about a cup bras
- bra blog – read my blogs on bras and more…
Is there a question about your bra still unanswered? Please let me know. I’ll be happy to advise.
My top 3 favorite petite bra shops ♥
Amazon – wide range in aaa – b cups
| PETITE BRAS
>> visit Amazon
| PETITE BRAS
>> visit HerRoom
Third Love invented half-cup sizing, cups aa – k, including a½, b½, c½
| Half-cup sized BRAS
>> visit Third Love