The Little Bra Company for small band sizes
The Little Bra Company for small band sizes is the place to be for beautiful bras starting from band size 28. Cup sizes A – C.
A truly perfect lingerie shop for women who need a bra small size.
Emily Lau the founder of The Little Bra Company started her lingerie company in 2007. Her idea was born out of her own needs, she couldn’t find any attractive bras that fit her smaller frame and chest.
She was looking for the right fit but also a bra that could give her some boost. A bra that would give her a more curvy silhouette.
The Little Bra Company® bras are different because we design our bras especially for petite and smaller-framed women. Our scale is based on a petite body type, so our proportion is based on a smaller figure. Just like a petite pant fits a petite woman better, TLBC’s bras fit the same way. (Note: The petite customer in the intimate apparel world is not necessarily just 5’4″ and under. We have taller customers who happen to have a smaller rib cage and/or bust frame who fit our smaller bras better as well.)
The Little Bra Company for small band sizes 28-38
- This great new petite t-shirt bra, “Kaia” has contoured padding with additional removable push-up pads so you can control your boost level.
- It also features a power mesh back band that is ultra-smoothing, and fits slightly more snug than our petite bras with lace bands.
- Convertible straps make this a must-have addition to your intimate apparel wardrobe.
The Little Bra Company Lucia
- The “Lucia” is the must-have push-up bra for every petite woman’s closet!
- With its flattering and cleavage- enhancing, deep-plunge style and convertible straps, the Lucia is perfect with any outfit, day or night.
- Lucia is available in their signature colors, Nude, Black, and Red
The Little Bra Company for small band sizes also fits AA cups
It is a pity they do not have AA cups in their collection.
But there’s some good news!
Most of their models work REALLY nice for AA cups. From Amazon I’ve selected a few bras that look good on AA or AAA cups as well. Mind you. The push up of your boobs will show a little less (compared to A or B cups wearing the same model).
Video Top 10 for petite ladies by Herroom
How To Measure Your Bra Size
Bras For Women With Small Cup Sizes
Bras For Strapless And Backless Dresses
Finding The Right Sports Bra
Padded Bras & Push-Up Bras: What's The Difference?
Underwire Bras Vs. Wire-Free Bras: Compare And Contrast
Best Bra Styles For Deflated And Pendulous Breasts
Best Bras For The Plus Size Petite Woman
Cleavage Defined: The Hidden Truth
How To Bend Your Underwires For A Better Fit