If you want a bra that gives your A cup a nice cleavage look no further. The brand Wonderbra is known for its push-ups bras that are comfortable and stylish at the same time. See 5 Wonderbras
About the Wonderbra
The story of the Wonderbra started in 1939 in Canada when a corset company decided to manufacture bras.
Please note that this article contains affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
The Wonderbra has an amazingly long history, thanks to some lovely quality bras they designed over all those years, and still are doing so.
I think everybody should have a great WonderBra. There’s so many ways to enhance them, everybody does it.”Christina Aguilera / 2000
Wonderbra Full Effect Gel Bra | See details at Amazon.com
In the 1970s they introduced the famous push-up bra style 1300 with a front hook. In 1982 Wonderbra came with style 2620, the Classic Support Wire-Free. In the 1990s the Wonderbra became worldwide a big success after designing some popular bras together with a billboard campaign showing models only wearing the Wonderbra.
5 favorite Wonderbra push-up bras for cup A and up
1. Wonderbra ultimate backless Bra
This bra is underwired to offer strong support and uplift and is also lightly padded for shape and comfort. The lightly padded cups are smooth and seam-free, giving a fantastic silhouette shape. Available in A-DD cup sizes.
Wonderbra Women’s Ultimate Backless Bra | See details at Amazon.com
2. Wonderbra Womens Ultimate Plunge Underwire Bra A-F
Wonderbra Womens Ultimate Plunge Underwire Bra A-F cups | see details at Amazon.com
3. Wonderbra Womens Refined Glamour Balconette Bra A-F
Wonderbra Womens Refined Glamour Balconette Bra cups A-F | See details at Amazon.com
Exclusive AAA, AA & A cups | Shop lulalu.com
4. Wonderbra Ladies Fabulous Feel T Shirt Bra Lightly Padded Push Up
5. Wonderbra Full Effect Gel Bra
This gel bra has a little extra padding. Works great also on AA cups
Other articles you might like
Herroom Video Top 6 for Petite Ladies
- How To Measure Your Bra Size »
- Bras For Women With Small Cup Sizes »
- Bras For Strapless And Backless Dresses »
- Best Bra Styles For Deflated And Pendulous Breasts »
- Best Bras For The Plus Size Petite Woman »
- Cleavage Defined: The Hidden Truth »