Welcome to all petite bra lovers ♥
It is my mission for every small cup sized woman to become a bra lover.
- I’ve been wearing wrong sized bras for too many years
- Nowadays I actually enjoy (very much) wearing my bras.
- I learned about bra sizing by measuring myself and women around me.
- I still meet a lot of women NOT wearing the right bra size.
- Of the first four women I measured, three of them were not wearing a right bra size.
- They felt it and they saw their bad-fitted bra in the mirror.
- Boobs may only seem to get bigger.
- Maybe it is the case, but we could still fill up a whole new planet with us petite girls.
- Every woman is unique and so are her breasts.
- Cup size A is not the smallest cup size around.
- There is more.
- Like cup size AAAA, AAA and AA.
- I believe it’s all about getting to know your own sizes.
- And finding your size is a small bra size chart.
- At last.
- Buying en trying bras from brands that focus on petite lingerie (for grown-up girls).
Pages you’ll find on Brasforsmallcups.com
- bra small size – why every woman should be a bra LOVER
- bra size check – learn how to measure a small cup size
- small bra size chart – a chart with cup AAA – B sizes
- aaa cup – find out more about aaa cup bras
- aa cup – find out more about aa cup bras
- a cup – find out more about a cup bras
- bra blog – read my blogs on bras and more…
Is there a question about your bra still unanswered? Please let me know. I’ll be happy to advise.
Check out your bra size on Amazon store
|> AA cups||> A cups||> B cups||> C cups||> D+ cups|