Bra small size
A bra small size is a bra for the smaller breasts.
Do your breasts need a smaller bra cup size? Or do you think you might need one of the smaller cup sizes, but never really tried? You are not really sure if you need an AAA, AA, A or maybe a B cup?
It is my mission for every small breasted woman to become a bra LOVER.
Maybe you’re happy with the bras you wear and you already know how to shop for a petite bra size. That’s great.
For many years I certainly could not call myself a bra lover. Having a petite bra size didn’t help.
Bra small size, what prevents us from choosing the right small bra size?
- like any woman, it is sometimes a habit to stick to something that is no longer good for us, like a bad fitted bra
- we settle for the bra size that we are used to wearing for years now, thinking this must be the best there is for us
- having small breasts, there is a bigger chance to choose a wrong size because of the lack of knowledge and information in shops and on internet
- most bra size charts have not listed the smaller cups, like AA and AAA cups
- because we have small boobs we tend to avoid lingerie stores
- the stores usually do not carry – or only very little – the smallest cup sizes and we get easily suggested a wrong size as well
During the time I had my own online lingerie store, I started learning quickly about bra sizing. I wanted to give my customers the best of advice. So I taught myself in the theory of bra sizing and started practicing.
Bra small size – more than 60% of women wear a wrong size bra
That is what researches tell us. You probably read about this kind of percentage. Or an even higher one.
I always thought this percentage to be a bit high. But after measuring other women (and myself) I found out I was wrong.
The first four women I measured where some friends and my own mother. Three of the four women were NOT wearing the right bra size. These women had all different body and breasts sizes, varying from cup size AA to D.
The women themselves felt their bad fitted bra and saw it every day in the mirror.
As I mentioned before.
It must be so human to stick to a bra that doesn’t fit.
Or may never have fitted you. Sometimes we stick to something that is not good for us. And that’s a shame I think. Because it may only take 10 to 20 minutes to learn a bit about bra sizing and measure your own sizes.
Bra small size, how small is a small bra size?
Well. It depends on your perspective.
Some people call an A cup small, some might even say the same about a B or C cup.
In the media boobs only seem to get bigger. In reality, it may be the case.
There are lots of women with smaller boobs. Lots. This is what nature is all about. No woman is the same. None of our boobs are the same. Women’s breasts come in all shapes and sizes.
Brasforsmallcups is all about women with a petite bra size
My journey of becoming a bra LOVER is what I love to share with other petite women.
Every lingerie minded woman is so very welcome to read my blogs. I believe every woman deserves a well-fitted bra. Whether she is a petite, medium or plus size girl.
Really enjoying your bra (and the rest of your lingerie) is only going to work if you’re wearing the right bra size.
Do you have any doubts about your size at this moment? Go to the page ‘Bra size check’ and learn how to measure yourself.
Bra small size – why measuring yourself is that important
It is good to realize that only a slight difference in measurement can change your bra size. Especially if you are in between two sizes, it good well mean you have to try different sizes.
I own 3 different bra sizes – 34AA, 34A and 36AAA – and they all fit me just fine.
Depending on the brand and model you too might have to try different sizes.
Realy only after learning about bra sizing, I knew what sizes to try. I no longer own some bras. I started actually to love wearing them. Why? Because for the first time in my life I had a well-fitted bra.
Once you experience a well-fitted bra you never want to go back. Only a well-fitted bra will make you feel good. Your clothes look better, you feel better, sexier…
Pages you’ll find on Brasforsmallcups.com
- bra small size – why every woman should be a bra LOVER
- bra size check – learn how to measure a small cup size
- small bra size chart – a chart with cup AAA – B sizes
- aaa cup – find out more about aaa cup bras
- aa cup – find out more about aa cup bras
- a cup – find out more about a cup bras
- bra blog – read my blogs on bras and more…
Is there a question about your bra still unanswered? Please let me know. I’ll be happy to advise.
My top 3 favorite petite bra shops ♥
Amazon – wide range in aaa – b cups
| PETITE BRAS
>> visit Amazon
| PETITE BRAS
>> visit HerRoom
Third Love invented half-cup sizing, cups aa – k, including a½, b½, c½
| Half-cup sized BRAS
>> visit Third Love